(1) Unused product. (Must be resaleable and in its original unopened packaging.)
(2) Product damaged in shipping that was signed for damaged
(3) Product simply ordered wrong
All the above reasons can be returned for a credit on your credit card, as long as the return is done within 30 days from the date received from UPS. After 30 days, orders returned are subject to a twenty percent restocking fee, or we can simply not accept the return.
(1) Bundles of cake boxes, once opened, are no longer returnable.
(2) Chef clothing, once the package is opened, they are not returnable. Make sure you order the correct size the first time.
(3) Chef hats are not returnable for any reason!!
(4) Aluminum tins not ordered in case quantities are not returnable.
(5) Shortage claims, not called in within 48 hours of receiving delivery from UPS, will not be accepted.
Please follow the instructions below.
(1) Please call Ed or MiMi at 732-918-0108 EXT. #302, to explain the nature of your return. They will give you a return authorization number (RGA#).
(2) Once they give you your RGA#, print that number boldly on each box being returned. Please keep in mind that if an order being returned comes back to us with out an RGA# written on the box, it will be refused. Please number boxes being returned 1 OF 1,
OR 1 OF 3, 2 OF 3, 3 OF 3, ETC.
Please be sure if you have more than one box being returned, that you include your invoice in box number one.
(3) Bring the box or boxes to UPS or the USPS. Please note the tracking number they give you so you can follow your returns progress.
Unfortunately we do not pay the freight back, unless you signed for it damaged by UPS. We will also not accept freight "COLLECT" RETURNS. They will be refused. Please make sure you insure your package because we are not responsible for your packages safe return. WESELLCOFFEE.COM'S policy is to take deductions from your return, if it is received damaged. For example (you return 100 packs of 10oz tumblers, upon its arrival, we open the box and 20 out of 100 are damaged, because it was packaged wrong, etc. We will issue a credit for the 80 that arrived in good condition.) Your returns must arrive in sellable condition in order to recieve credit on them. It is your responsability to make sure your package arrives in good condition, so you can receive credit.
After your package has been received, a credit will be issued to the original method of payment, for the amount of the item/items, plus tax (if originally paid), less any shipping charges, and adjustments (if necessary).
(5) Lastly, make sure we have credited your return on your credit card.